The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) put regulatory limits on Paytm’s services, including Paytm Payment Bank, wallet-related transactions, and FasTag. All of these services will be discontinued after February 29, 2024, Here’s How to Close Paytm FasTag
Don’t worry, you can easily close your Paytm FasTag and receive a refund of your balance. You can easily switch to another FasTag supplier if you want. In this blog article, we will explain how to close Paytm FasTag in a few simple steps.
How to Close Paytm FasTag by Phone
The easiest way to close your Paytm FasTag is by calling their customer care number. You can call either 01204456456 or 18001204210 and provide your Paytm FasTag related mobile number. You will have to verify your details and request for closing your FasTag. The customer care executive will confirm your request and initiate the closure process. You will receive an SMS confirmation once your FasTag is closed and your balance amount is refunded to your Paytm wallet.
How to Close Paytm FasTag by App
Another way to close your Paytm FasTag is by using the Paytm app on your smartphone. You can follow these steps to close your FasTag by app:
- Open the Paytm app and search for FasTag in the search bar.
- Tap on the Manage FasTag option that appears on the screen.
- You will see a list of FasTags linked to your Paytm account. Tap on the FasTag you want to deactivate on the next page.
- To close it, scroll to the bottom and tap on Help & Support.
- Select Need help with non-order-related queries and then I want to close my FASTag.
- Click on the Close FASTag button shown on the next page at the bottom. You will have to enter your vehicle registration number (VRN) and choose a reason for closing your FasTag.
- Tap on Close FasTag again to confirm your request. You will receive an SMS confirmation once your FasTag is closed and your balance amount is refunded to your Paytm wallet.
We hope this blog post helped you understand how to close your Paytm FasTag before it stops working. You can also apply for a new FasTag from another provider if you want to continue using the FasTag service. FasTag is a convenient and cashless way to pay tolls on highways across India. It also helps you save time and fuel by avoiding long queues at toll plazas.
If you have any questions or feedback, please leave a comment below. Thank you for reading! 😊